Date(s) - 11/03/2020 - 11/05/2020
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
In this comprehensive 3 day class you’ll learn to create and edit accurate free form 3D NURBS models in Rhino for Windows. This fast moving class covers most of Rhino’s functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands. In this class you will systematically move through the user interface, command access, creation and editing curves, surfaces and solids.
Cost is $695
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize the features of the Rhino user interface
- Customize your modeling environment
- Create basic graphic objects – lines, circles, arcs, curves, solids, and surfaces
- Model with precision using coordinate input, object snaps, and SmartTrack tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands and Gumball
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Display any portion of the model
- Export and import models to and from different file formats
- Render the model using Rhino Render
- Dimension and annotate model with test and hatch
- Use Layouts to arrange views of model on paper for printing
To Register, please email email@example.com for a registration form.
All times listed in PT.