Rhino 7 is a great tool for modeling that is used in nearly every field that uses computers for surface modeling including architecture, design, ships, shoes, jewelry, games, movies and more.
Rhino is bigger, better, and faster than ever with Rhino 7! If you already own Rhino, now is the time to upgrade to Rhino 7! Here are a few reasons why Rhino can work for you:
- Compatibility with third party applications and other CAD software.
- Many import/export file formats to allow you ease of accessibility.
- Works with large or small projects, whatever your needs.
It is the most popular Windows based 3D NURBS surface modeling package in the world. It is especially useful for conceptual product design. It has excellent export and import capabilities which make it a useful companion for any 3D design operation. There are many great features about Rhino, but here are a few key features:
- Fast and easy modeling and editing
- Gumball widget for interactive editing of objects and sub-objects including moving, rotating and scaling
- Fast processing speeds with 64-bit and enhanced graphics coprocessor support for fast designing, even with large projects.
- Life-like rendering and animation features for real world looks at your designs.
There are no reviews yet.